Thursday, July 12, 2007

MERCHANT OF DREAMS


I am a dreamer. I am a believer that all things are possible. I’m hopeful and determined. I am creative and poetic, an athlete and a friend. I have a passion for learning because without knowledge, one is meaningless. I am a teacher who is willing to go that extra mile. I am unique, popular, funny and fashionable. I am curious, confused and emotional. Sometimes the world around me spins without me. I can be stressed and frightened or helpful and devoted. Overall, I am content. All of these things express who I am. But how did I get here? Experience has taken me on a life-long journey. It takes sheer difficulty to express one’s capability for which I am now aware of and I enjoy life’s little challenges that shape the paved road that I travel on into a winding detour. But from this, I learn who I really am, who I want to be and who I’ve always been.
The world around me, society, has built much of my identity in ways that have been left unnoticed until now. I have had influences from my family, my friends, the neighborhood I grew up in and the country I live in. The culture I am familiar with has given me the experiences necessary to say that I have ‘been here and there’ so far.


Every thing seem possible when i'm in state of dream.....

No comments: